Friday, February 13, 2009

Best and worst parts and the reason.

I think the best part of the book was in the end when Dashti is getting closer to Khan and when she beats Khasar and nobody thought she could do it and she proved them wrong. I think that when Lady Saren tells Khan who she really is and then she tells him that she wants him to marry Dashti instead of her and that they belong together. I liked this part because I thought it was sweet how Lady Saren wanted to be with Khan and in the end she saw how much Khan loved Dashti and wanted them to be happy.
I think that the worst part is when they are in the tower and nothing really happens except cooking and cleaning and the same thing keeps happening over and over again. I don't like it because it is boring and I didn't like reading the first part.

No comments:

Post a Comment